It is very important to make sure that your vehicle is in proper working condition in order to protect you and your family from injury and/or possible death. A great way to do this is by going to Recalls.gov. This is an online source for all recalls, including consumer products, motor vehicles, boats, food, medicine, cosmetics and environmental products.
If you’re looking for Everett personal injury attornys, consider Russell & HIll , PLLC Vancouver Law Firm.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) of the U.S. Department of Transportation provides recall information for vehicle and equipment campaigns from 1966 to present. The campaigns include motor vehicle products which experienced a safety-related defect or did not comply with federal motor vehicle safety standards:
- Motor vehicles & related equipment
- Child safety seats
To check your vehicle, child safety seats or tires, see the links listed below:
- Motor Vehicle Recalls – Search by the vehicle or equipment producer and/or model.
- Child Safety Seat Recalls – Child safety seat recalls from 1990 to date, by manufacturer.
- Motor Vehicle Equipment Recalls – Search by the vehicle or equipment producer and/or model.
- Tire Recalls – Search for tire recalls.
- Monthly Recall Reports – Listing of notable safety recalls affecting the public occurring in a given month.
- School Bus Recalls – Safety recall guide to all school bus recalls occurring from January 1997, updated annually.
- Subscribe to NHTSA’s Recall Notification E-mail System
- EPA Emissions Recalls | EPA Homepage
The EPA’s Office of Transportation and Air Quality is responsible for ensuring that motor vehicles comply with the federal emission standards throughout the useful life of those vehicles. EPA can require manufacturers to recall vehicles when a substantial number of a class or category of vehicles fail to meet the emission standards. Automobile manufacturers can voluntarily issue recalls for emission-related problems.
- Report a car, truck, and/or vehicle equipment that you feel has a safety defect.
If you are a victim of an accident in the Portland Or area then you need to contact an Portland Car Accident attorney here.
If you’re not sure what to do after a personal injury accident, consider contacting the professionals at Russell & Hill, PLLC to learn how they help you win your next case.
Don’t let the insurance agencies fool you into thinking that personal injury is not a big deal. They want to settle with you at a price point that’s much less then what you could get in either Portland or Washington. You need to call the heavy hitters to learn more!
Russell & Hill, PLLC Everett Law Firm
3811-A Broadway Everett, WA 9820